Content is one of the most valuable assets of an internet marketer. It therefore makes good sense to make the most of your content, to repurpose and reuse it in as many ways as possible. Here are a few easy ways to make the most of your content.
1. Article marketing. Articles that are published on your website for search engine marketing purposes can be rewritten and used for article marketing purposes. The rewriting process is simply a matter of changing the content by changing the words used, not the overall concept or information in the article. There are tools online that you can use to ensure your ‘rewrite’ is considered ‘original’ by the search engines. Content can be rewritten by you, a virtual assistant or outsourced to a writer for a nominal fee.
2. Blog posts. Large articles can be segmented into several smaller blog posts. In fact, often one paragraph in a larger article (1000 words or more) makes a great blog post because it’s very specific. All you need to do is write an introduction and a short conclusion and you have a great blog post from content that’s already written. Or you can rewrite a shorter article using the strategy in #1 to create a unique blog post.
3. Reports. Collect like articles and blog posts to create a unique report. You’ll need to write an introduction, a conclusion and some transition paragraphs to make the report feel seamless. However, you’re creating a valuable product you can sell or give away from content that’s primarily already written.
4. Guest articles/blog posts. You can rewrite articles to publish on partner websites or as guest blog posts to boost awareness and credibility.
5. Autoresponders/enewsletters. Use your article content to create autoresponders or enewsletters. Many of your prospects do not visit your website regularly to catch up on new content. You can publish your best articles in an enewsletter or you can summarize them, or publish a teaser and link to the article on your website. Thus increasing website traffic.
6. Ebooks. Just like creating reports in #3, you can create ebooks by collecting groups or chapters of like content. Sell it or give it away as a bonus, lead generator or viral product.
7. Online courses. Use your articles to create short lessons for an online course which you can again give away or charge for as an information product.
It should be noted that all of the points here are on how to make the most of your article content; however, if you have books and reports, they can easily be segmented into articles, blog posts, online courses, enewsletter content and autoresponders.
Whether you’ve written the content, outsourced it, purchased PLR or a combination of all three, it makes good business sense to make the most of your investment.